ADVERTISEMENT

Early Homecoming predictions....

If Kent Island is far better than Allegany then I don't see Allegany scoring 3 touchdowns. Let's just keep getting healthy and red continue to get better. If that happens FH will win big. That's my prediction.

This post was edited on 10/19 8:39 AM by FortHillFan89

Allegany can beat FH. They should contain Ty and the ball. Should be able to drive it down the field and use the clock.

And a #20 and #34. Don't get me wrong. Yes Allegany can win. Lots of things would need to happen. Thinking other wise would be stupid.

Containing Ty LOL

The CDC has a better chance of containing ebola than any team does of containing Ty

Alco's good, but not good enough IMHO. They'll be close in the first half, but much like last year all FH in the second half.

34-20 FH in Homecoming

28 15 FH in playoffs

We'll hear the Can the Korn chants by the third quarter.

Alco doesn't kick to Johnson.

This post was edited on 10/19 3:31 PM by bleedred

How is Kent Island far better than Allegany? Thats just like people saying Silver Oak was going to blow Alco out.

First of all my post was in regards to theprocessworks and a previous post of his. Secondly having watched both teams play believe KI would smoke Alco on most nights if not every night. That's not a fact but my opinion.

Originally posted by FortHillFan89:
First of all my post was in regards to theprocessworks and a previous post of his. Secondly having watched both teams play believe KI would smoke Alco on most nights if not every night. That's not a fact but my opinion.
For what it's worth, the computer says Kent Island over Allegany 28-21 on a Neutral Field.

I appreciate the input but the computer doesn't figure in coaching. Allegany does not have the speed that quite frankly killed KI. A couple of plays here or there and this was a closer game. The computer just can't call the plays that Allegany would need. That's a game breaker.

Originally posted by cumbfanatic:
How is Kent Island far better than Allegany? Thats just like people saying Silver Oak was going to blow Alco out.
Having watched the FH/KI commercial vid, I can say FH has a high power running game and developed a big play passing attack. They also have a quality pass defense and are difficult to run wide on. KI could move the ball up the middle on FH but found that very difficult to do the full length of the field.

Allegany could get by KI. That is my opinion. Allegany could play ball control on them and not give up the big play. We will never know, but that is just my thinking. Of course, the Campers would have to play a full game.

This post was edited on 10/20 5:51 PM by Lagmeister

Originally posted by FortHillFan89:
Lag,

That's my biggest issue with predictions and Allegany. Playing a full game.
FH plays every game like they expect to win, with good reason. No matter what quarter or what the score, they play with confidence - and that alone can get you a win in a close game. Allegany has played too often like a team expecting something to go wrong that will cost them the game... it becomes a fait accompli.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT