ADVERTISEMENT

Does Lancer still post on here?

Every now and then I pop by lol. I honestly know very little about Franklin but I am certain we will have our hands full. My concern is that Linganore hasn't been in a close game all year, even the loss. Franklin has had 2 very tough games with Milford Mill and played Dematha pretty close.

Linganore's offense is rolling. In the past 2 games, our starters have scored on every offensive possession minus one, where we threw an interception. Granted, the competition has not be anything close to what we will most likely see Thursday night. We have a trio of running backs that have all made significant contributions this year, but we can also throw the ball effectively when needed. Another concern I have for Linganore is our secondary. I am not sure how much Franklin throws the ball, but if they can, it could give us fits. Our secondary has been torched a few times this year (Oakdale and the playoff meeting with Westminster) and is definitely our weakness.

I think this has the potential to be the best game of the weekend. Hopefully we learned our lesson last year and don't get down by 19 early.....but as long as the result is the same I could handle it :)

Every now and then I pop by lol. I honestly know very little about Franklin but I am certain we will have our hands full. My concern is that Linganore hasn't been in a close game all year, even the loss. Franklin has had 2 very tough games with Milford Mill and played Dematha pretty close.

Linganore's offense is rolling. In the past 2 games, our starters have scored on every offensive possession minus one, where we threw an interception. Granted, the competition has not be anything close to what we will most likely see Thursday night. We have a trio of running backs that have all made significant contributions this year, but we can also throw the ball effectively when needed. Another concern I have for Linganore is our secondary. I am not sure how much Franklin throws the ball, but if they can, it could give us fits. Our secondary has been torched a few times this year (Oakdale and the playoff meeting with Westminster) and is definitely our weakness.

I think this has the potential to be the best game of the weekend. Hopefully we learned our lesson last year and don't get down by 19 early.....but as long as the result is the same I could handle it :)
Thanks for the update,and Good Luck!!!! FH is definatly going to have there hands full. But this group has really started playing as a team midway through the season and Defense has been pretty lights out of lately. They started hanging on the ball better and eliminated some of the costly penalties.My concern is the Douglass Defense. If they load the box with 8-9 could be very interesting against our running game. There record does not indicate there abilities.They played some tough 3A,4A teams from PG County. Watched some video on them last night, looked like they ran a 4-3 and 4-4 defense a lot against Dunbar. Number 7 looks like the guy on there defense. It really has the making of a great game also. One good thing I think we are almost 100% healthy and Douglass has some banged up kids. I think there starting running back is one them. But we will see Saturday, hopefully Big Red brings back Title #7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT