ADVERTISEMENT

Commercial Video

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
Does anyone know if they are broadcasting the Alco/MR game since their is no game at the stadium this week?

I really enjoyed seeing MR stadium on tv last Spring.

Reactions: CrickRat23
Do you know how well the broadcast is on this network. I was wondering if there are multiple camera angles, are there broadcasters. Unfortunately I am working this evening and was wondering if it is worth it, or if I should just listen on the radio. Thanks in advance.
some are really good and some are bad, I'm sorry no idea about Mountain Ridge broadcast, I got the yearly as it's pretty much all sports and all of the different states. Allegany, M. Ridge, FH, Southern, Northern, Keyser, all the panhandle schools as well

Do you know how well the broadcast is on this network. I was wondering if there are multiple camera angles, are there broadcasters. Unfortunately I am working this evening and was wondering if it is worth it, or if I should just listen on the radio. Thanks in advance.
As bigdawg said, it depends on the school, this was the first one I watched from Mountain Ridge and it definitely wasn't good for plays that were quick developing, liked punts, kickoffs, and any long gaining plays. The camera had a hard time keeping up. I didn't have the audio on while I was watching so I am not sure how good that was. It didn't seem to have any announcer on it at all. Just a mic to capture stadium noise. I got the yearly one tonight because I plan on watching a bunch of games from different teams as well as multiple sports.

So I guess it depends on what you are going to use it for as far as if it is worth it. If you are only going to watch a couple games then maybe not. If you plan on just watching the home Mountain Ridge football games then I would say it was worth it. You also have the option to watch the games on demand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT