ADVERTISEMENT

Commercial Video will be livestreaming & broadcasting Frankfort Football Home Games

Commercial Video

Varsity Poster
Sep 26, 2008
Frankfort High School has 5 home football games starting in September. We are livestreaming each home game in HD on our website commercialvideoservices.com, also on the Boxcast channel which is available on Roku, smart TV's, Apple TV and Google Chromecast. These are the same outlets which we provide Fort Hill and Allegany games but the Frankfort games will be live and also available to view anytime thereafter.

I also intend to broadcast the games live on Atlantic Channel 20, but need to setup a few things here and run tests to be sure it will be reliable. Worst case, it will be delayed on Channel 20 but I think making it live on ch 20 won't be a problem.

Last edited:
that's awesome, FH and Alco should do the same thing, even if they have to have a fee to watch or get sponsors to help cover cost of money they would lose.

It's game night. We will be going live a little before 6:15 for the crowning of Miss Falcon 2020. We may drop out and come back closer to game time, or we may stay live up to game time. It depends on what's happening at the stadium. We will be live on Atlantic Broadband channel 20 as well as our streaming platforms mentioned in the original post. Missy Clark from the Frankfort Boosters made a demonstration video on how to load the Booxcast channel on your smart TV or streaming device. See it on our Facebook page here:
Commercial Video Facebook page

This is a good game so far. Defensive battle, the team the makes better halftime adjustments is going to win.

37-26 Frankfort. Helluva football game. Many thanks to Commercial Vid.

Is it likely these two teams will play again in the playoffs? Both teams made mistakes probably due to not having enough scrimmage time this year

Is it likely these two teams will play again in the playoffs? Both teams made mistakes probably due to not having enough scrimmage time this year
Weir will not make the playoffs, no chance this year. Looking at their Schedule they might finish 3-6
They are 0-2 and Still have to play Oak Glen that just beat Keyser
Wheeling Central Catholic is down but not this down.
They will lose to Martins Ferry & East Liverpool Ohio
Really the only games they will have a chance in is Linsly, Marietta & Brooke

Reactions: BoyznBlue
Spring Mills at Frankfort 9/25 Join us tonight live online and on Atlantic Broadband Cumberland channel 20. We will go live a little after 6pm to show the senior night activities. Refer to the original post on how to watch the game. I strongly recommend one of the online or smart TV options, the game looks a ton better as they are in HD and ABB channel 20 is SD.

Mobile? It’s easy just go to http://www.commercialvideoservices.com/webcasts.htm

Week 4 of football at Frankfort in WV
Smaller crowd but only seen about 3 people with mask on, the officials don’t wear mask. I’m guessing this virus doesn’t travel on this side of the blue bridge. Lol
Time to take it for what it is and let the kids go to school and play football in Maryland, still not sure why they are waiting til October 27th

spring mills just scored to tie it, big return by Frankfort
5:11 to go tied at 14-14
Frankfort ball at Spring Mills 41

Nice win for Coach Whiteman and his boys. It's great to see these young people on the field and in the stadium (band,cheerleaders) making great memories. I'm grateful our state made the decision to move forward and do what's best for our young people. I hope that other states soon jump on board too.

Reactions: Lagmeister
Nice win for Coach Whiteman and his boys. It's great to see these young people on the field and in the stadium (band,cheerleaders) making great memories. I'm grateful our state made the decision to move forward and do what's best for our young people. I hope that other states soon jump on board too.

I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT