ADVERTISEMENT

Come out to the Allegany vs. BW Boys BB Game

Nov 12, 2018
I mentioned doing this in an earlier thread. Now, I am proud to announce it! I hope folks in our community will come out and dig deep and support a worthy cause. We only need 200 people to give $5.00 each to get there! Please come out and help.
Thanks
Matt Gilmore

The Gilmore Family is teaming up with Bishop Walsh School and Allegany High School to combat hunger in our community. On January 7th, 2019, at 7:30 p.m., the Campers will host the Spartans at Alco. Before/During the game, collections will be taken for the Western MD Food Bank. The Gilmore Family will match all donations made at the game up to $1000 in memory of Jack & Janice Gilmore. All money donated to the WMFB is used to help those in our community. Come out and enjoy the game, and help those in need.

I want to thank all the people that donated at last night’s game. We were able to raise over $500 for the WMFB. My family will be writing a check to the WMFB for $1,000, bringing the total to over $1,500. All of those funds will be used to help our friends and neighbors.

I also want to thank the folks at Allegany, BW and the WMFB for helping my family with this effort.

Again, thanks to all that helped.

Matt Gilmore

Reactions: loco09
It looked like a good crowd so I'm glad a few dollars were able to be raised to benefit those in our local community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT