ADVERTISEMENT

Can't believe there is even talk about Alco dropping FH.

Countdown until his boyfriend/alter ego comes running to cry in his defense.

giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/106PwpLIIXJnXi/giphy.gif [/IMG]

we have to find her a man! she is too obsessed with us, and little boys. she also doesn't understand english. she doesn't understand what coherent or wag the dog means, yikes.
it seems to be a common theme among them :(
i'll look around and see what i can find, but she won't like it. i tried to let her down easy and she wasn't having it...very possessive.
paranoid schizophrenic - she hears voices! the first voice is telling her we are one person. The second voice says we are two, bf's Then the first voice says no it's one, busted! Then the second voice says we are lovers. Then the first voice says we are one person. Then the second voice says we are bf's in turmoil! She can't make a coherent decision. I'm guessing she's on the spectrum, possibly full blown A, unable to interact socially, loner, mothers basement. It's almost sad to string her along which is why I let her down easily.

Last edited:
we have to find her a man! she is too obsessed with us, and little boys. she also doesn't understand english. she doesn't understand what coherent or wag the dog means, yikes.
i'll look around and see what i can find, but she won't like it. i tried to let her down easy and she wasn't having it...very possessive.
That's a good girl! Where's your ball girl! Go get your ball like a good girl!
Lol! Ive got you trained so well. First I'll get you off your allegany addiction, then I might even be able to teach you proper spelling and grammar sometime. Maybe you'll even be able to think for yourself and stop stealing your posts from me. Then you'll be a very good girl 'whose' deserving of a scooby snack! Lmao!

Your desperation drove him away girl! He doesn't want anything to do with you. He's the one who broke your ❤ isn't he, girl? Left you for the pee wees and all you can do now is frantically beg him back before I completely break you. So sad to see you like this, girl! Poor old, girl!

Your desperation drove him away girl! He doesn't want anything to do with you. He's the one who broke your ❤ isn't he, girl? Left you for the pee wees and all you can do now is frantically beg him back before I completely break you. So sad to see you like this, girl! Poor old, girl!
notice i'm one person, then i'm two, then i'm a couple, then i'm a couple in love, then i'm one person, then i'm a couple in turmoil? the voices are confusing aren't they?

Last edited:
the narcissism is definitely related 2 needing 2bdom, but actually sub, ddy issues...typical.
Subject Q continues to need "everybody" to see who he is and what he does. The overwhelming need to have the power/control lacked as an abused, is too much like an addiction to simply ignore. .
The need to have superiority stems from a lack of self esteem and self awareness. Isolationist, loner, still sees himself as a little boy - thus the references to boys/teenage boys/choirboys. Seeing the church as the enemy, the priests, allows him to have no empathy, and lashing out is a defensive mechanism to cover the shame. Lack of remorse for the animals is clearly indicative of the "victim" complex. It probably started with puppies/kittens as they were easy to overpower.
Q needs to be involved, acknowledged, even when he isn't. He will involve himself in situations where he's not addressed in anger more than anything. I will "NOT" be dismissed, I will have the last word.
Trying to suppress in his mind his "victim" who he "owns" is the abused becoming the abuser. Again, who cares, it happened to me so why shouldn't others get it too.
If Q clearly wanted no contact with somebody, and he had power, he would be able to extricate himself without overcompensating and feeling the urge to "win"
Q seems to think "win" means he's not losing. Thus the coping mechanism kicks in - calling names, ridiculing, begging it to stop(albeit by saying things like "go ahead, write back, you know i control you"...when in all actuality it shows a complete lack of self control.
Q will likely accuse or call out people for things he's indulged in or been a party to. Drugs are a likely source of fitting in but then not being able to control when others can...therefor, again, being isolated or singled out. Probably a frequent rehab or clinic visitor.
Q is also on the spectrum. A functioning A or B, possibly a C. The need to dramatize everything to express his views says "i can't simply state a fact and convince people, I have to go above and beyond because nobody ever listens to me".
The paranoid schizophrenia is easily diagnosed. The voices are sometimes enough to persuade, but sometimes the voices are not in agreement. The first voice says you are talking to a boy. The second voice says you are talking to two people. The first voice then says no it's one person. The second voice says no it's a couple. The third voice then says it's a couple in love, a whole new direction, analyzing even. The first voice comes back and says no it's one person. The second voice then comes back and says it's a couple in turmoil. The third voice is drowned out and the first voice overwhelms the second, resulting in a temporary decision that it's one person. The inability to analyze, evaluate, and decide is prevalent in a weak impotent probably blue collar, low intelligence male
Hero/Idol worship - Whereas subject Q has jealousy issues which tend to be flattering in his own mind, behavior exhibiting emulation is a little more troublesome. An example is when subject changes their writing style. If they are emulating somebody else they will start to use the same phrasing in order to become said target..If subject changes pronouns that reflect target pronouns when they had not done this before, it shows, again, a lack of confidence in themselves, morphing themselves into somebody else that they admire and wish to be.
Claiming victory as the champion of all, he believes he is the hall monitor, the crossing guard, the security guard, anything to try and heighten his importance in a world he has none. When one claims superiority over another it is merely a cry for attention. Usually one parented, most often the mom. Always looking for approval from men but misguided in the attempts at machismo which scream of desperation, and turn off any suitors.

Last edited:
the narcissism is definitely related 2 needing 2bdom, but actually sub, ddy issues...typical.
Your desperation drove him away girl! He doesn't want anything to do with you. He's the one who broke your ❤ isn't he, girl? Left you for the pee wees and all you can do now is frantically beg him back before I completely break you. So sad to see you like this, girl! Poor old, girl! It's so pathetic watching you scratch at his front door while he refuses to answer.

Now go on and reply with 'what' like a good girl. That way everyone can see how much I own you. Lmao!

Your desperation drove him away girl! He doesn't want anything to do with you. He's the one who broke your ❤ isn't he, girl? Left you for the pee wees and all you can do now is frantically beg him back before I completely break you. So sad to see you like this, girl! Poor old, girl! It's so pathetic watching you scratch at his front door while he refuses to answer.

Now go on and reply with 'what' like a good girl. That way everyone can see how much I own you. Lmao!

Where's the moderator at? Why do you let these FH fans clog up the board with these weird posts? Lol - Why don't you ban him from the board like you did 9Route?

Subject Q continues to need "everybody" to see who he is and what he does. The overwhelming need to have the power/control lacked as an abused, is too much like an addiction.
The need to have superiority stems from a lack of self esteem and self awareness. Isolationist, loner, still sees himself as a little boy - thus the references to boys/teenage boys/choirboys. Seeing the church as the enemy, the priests, allows him to have no empathy, and lashing out is a defensive mechanism to cover the shame. Lack of remorse for the animals is clearly indicative of the "victim" complex. It probably started with puppies/kittens as they were easy to overpower.
Q needs to be involved, acknowledged, even when he isn't. He will involve himself in situations where he's not addressed in anger more than anything. I will "NOT" be dismissed, I will have the last word.
Trying to suppress in his mind his "victim" who he "owns" is the abused becoming the abuser. Again, who cares, it happened to me so why shouldn't others get it too.
If Q clearly wanted no contact with somebody, and he had power, he would be able to extricate himself without overcompensating and feeling the urge to "win"
Q seems to think "win" means he's not losing. Thus the coping mechanism kicks in.
Q is also on the spectrum. A functioning A or B, possibly a C.
The paranoid schizophrenia is easily diagnosed. The voices are not in agreement. The first voice says you are talking to a boy. The second voice says you are talking to two people. The first voice then says no it's one person. The second voice says no it's a couple. The third voice then says it's a couple in love, a whole new direction, analyzing even. The first voice comes back and says no it's one person. The second voice then comes back and says it's a couple in turmoil. The third voice is drowned out and the first voice overwhelms the second, resulting in a temporary decision that it's one person. The inability to analyze, evaluate, and decide is prevalent in a weak impotent probably blue collar, low intelligence male
Hero/Idol worship - Whereas subject Q has jealousy issues which tend to be flattering in his own mind, behavior exhibiting emulation is a little more troublesome. An example is when subject changes their writing style. If they are emulating somebody else they will start to use the same phrasing in order to become said target..If subject changes pronouns that reflect target pronouns when they had not done this before, it shows, again, a lack of confidence in themselves, morphing themselves into somebody else that they admire and wish to be.
Claiming victory as the champion of all, he believes he is the hall monitor, the crossing guard, the security guard, anything to try and heighten his importance in a world he has none. When one claims superiority over another it is merely a cry for attention. Usually one parented, most often the mom. Always looking for approval from men but misguided in the attempts at machismo which scream of desperation, and turn off any suitors.

Good lord! You spent so much time on here writing that there is a (Jane Frazier) Village that is missing its idiot!
Seriously, a psychiatrist could write volumes and still never cover all of your problems. Hope the methadone clinic is open today or you'll never make it through.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
And even I'm not obsessed with Allegany as much as SS or 4insideher. My goal was to stop them trolling the site. They fell for it and I accomplished that.

Good god you're dumb.SS pointed you out as a troll. 4inarow recognized that. If you can't figure out what "What" is from then either you're 12 or just freakin sorry. Time to put on a new pair of Huggies and move out of mom's basement.

Good god you're dumb.SS pointed you out as a troll. 4inarow recognized that. If you can't figure out what "What" is from then either you're 12 or just freakin sorry. Time to put on a new pair of Huggies and move out of mom's basement.
Your loyalty is much stronger than your intelligence. I pointed out the fact that SS is obsessed with Allegany and a hypocrite. 4insideher got hurt her boyfriend was outed and threw a fit. You defend their nonsense because they support your school. Stop sniffing the jocks just for more likes, Squeaky Fromme.

What’s the game schedule situation for FH and Alco this weekend? Both are home correct? What day and time do they play?

Allegany hosts Boonsboro, Friday at 7

Fort Hill hosts Serra Catholic of McKeesport, Pa, Saturday at 3:30

Well, once again the competitive level with FH will be so galactic in distance I will have to watch the Commercial Vid through the Hubble telescope.

That's a set up if I ever heard one. When Alco beat Dunbar they were world beaters. Then they lay a turd against Chestnut Ridge and Boonsboro suddenly becomes a challenge?

But hey, Fort Hill and stuff.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT