ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel The Hansel...

camper21502

Blue Chip Poster
Sep 21, 2012
LMAO you FH guys are pretty funny.. I think he's doing a good job with what he has to work with just like Carr does every year with Northern. Last week I was thinking this Camper team looks like a 5-5/6-4 team and yesterday pretty much confirms it. Can they make the playoffs if they go 6-3??? Im not sure they would have enough points with a 9 game schedule. If this team could just reach the playoffs, I would consider this season a huge success.. This is the worst Camper team they have had in awhile. We haven't seen a QB this bad at Alco in yrs. His accuracy and vision is way way off.. He will throw as many ints as tds for sure. This kid is a good ball player though on defense he makes several big plays. The o-line are all new except for Preaskorn who has yet to play dealing with an injury. It's a good thing he's a beast of a player because they need guys like him bad.. Our lines are getting destroyed on both sides of the ball.. Our backs are fighting hard for every yd. Wingate has the speed to score from anywhere on the field but they are all over him before he can get wide.. Welsh has to work very hard for 2-3 yds and gets way too many carries when it's shutdown. Powell shows he has what it takes to be a good rb but they refuse to use him. We hold our breath every kickoff hoping they dont run it back for a score. Special teams is so bad that now we either squib kick it or do an onside kick. Injuries are now a huge concern due to our small roster. I actually counted more cheerleaders than players yesterday. This is gonna be a long season if we don't get our S together...

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Alco is in trouble for a long stretch of time, maybe the next 6 years or more if they don't consolidate schools first. The football turnout numbers are going to get worse and this is based on how incredibly poor the youth league numbers and results have been. Sure there will be a very small handful of good players but not near enough to make a team of 11 highly competitve. Brace yourself for a long ride. They may find some small 1A success but no where near the ability to play with quality 1A programs or beyond. Much like Northern they will be.

Just go back and look at the Braddock turn out and results now and over the past few years. It's real bad.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT