ADVERTISEMENT

BLM? NOT THESE ONE'S

I’ve said before I don’t defend bad behavior by any criminals. There was plenty of criminal activity yesterday by the Proud Boys also

I’ve said before I don’t defend bad behavior by any criminals. There was plenty of criminal activity yesterday by the Proud Boys also

from both links and all of the video's I didn't see one instance of a fight or anything.

I know this, if I'm on the street and get attacked it's bang bang bang and walk away like nothing happened.
Like I said I didn't see them do anything but They should be, it's time to fight back, I'm tired of seeing a bunch of thugs and a group of sissy boys wearing skinny jeans and mask running around beating on helpless people with the gang mentality.
They should send in the National Guard to Clean up the streets of this Violence, stop the looting and rioting by taking them out in bags.

I like The Fla Governor as he knows it's gone too far for way to long. someone finally understands

This will only get worse in the next few months, The Left is not gonna sit back and let these fools run around the Country continuing to cause all this destruction, they always yell stuff like where's the Police for ya now, well they are gonna find out Millions of Americans in the streets with guns won't be the ones looking for Police help.

I know which side I'm on, my only question is do we get a Uniform or should I just wear my Red Trump Shirt

So, iow..."we need to out violence their violence to make them understand violence is wrong?" Cool logic bro 👍

So, iow..."we need to out violence their violence to make them understand violence is wrong?" Cool logic bro 👍

I stopped responding to Bigdawg after he admitted to being a Klan sympathizer. I only responded to this thread just to let people know he was spreading false information about what happened this weekend in DC.

Proud Boys beat women on numerous occasions. The Proud Boy who was punched from behind was pushing women around. In another situation the Proud Boys stabbed a female journalist. They also openly committed acts of vandalism and waved the Nazi flag. Why would anybody defend people waving the Nazi flag?

Follow @JoeGrinstead or @ChuckModi1 on twitter to see some of the videos I’m talking about.

No it's We Need to Show them there is Consequences for Their Violence.
Just like when these scumbag criminals reach for guns, knives and don't follow directions and The Police put them in their place... a BAG.
Not sure what is so hard to understand about that?

I stopped responding to Bigdawg after he admitted to being a Klan sympathizer. I only responded to this thread just to let people know he was spreading false information about what happened this weekend in DC.

Proud Boys beat women on numerous occasions. The Proud Boy who was punched from behind was pushing women around. In another situation the Proud Boys stabbed a female journalist. They also openly committed acts of vandalism and waved the Nazi flag. Why would anybody defend people waving the Nazi flag?

Follow @JoeGrinstead or @ChuckModi1 on twitter to see some of the videos I’m talking about.
haha, the old man was pushing and swinging at Scumbag men and Women that were in multiple video's at different parts of the day attacking Trump Supporters. If a Bitch is out in the street swinging at Men, Women and Children I'm all for that Fat Pig getting Punched or taking one the the temple or 3 if the first doesn't work

sorry not a Klan Sympathizer at all, The Flag is a different story. You have the Right to Wave a BLM flag and they have the Right to Fly whatever Flag they want as well.
Why would anyone Defend waving a Flag? Because We Have That Right...
Liberals Defend All Kinds of Crazy Shit Everyday

obtw this flag has nothing to do with NAZi's

Last edited:
Oh and here's that poor woman in the orange hat that you think was so innocent.

Breitbart News learned from journalist Kalen D’Almeida that the officers arrested five people in connection to the assault on the man knocked to the street. Those include:

• “Orange Cap” woman
  • Woman in Green coat who allegedly stole the victim’s phone
  • A woman with a Taser
  • A tall-slender man with a knife, and
  • The man with red locks who threw the sucker-punch that knocked the man to the ground.

No it's We Need to Show them there is Consequences for Their Violence.
Just like when these scumbag criminals reach for guns, knives and don't follow directions and The Police put them in their place... a BAG.
Not sure what is so hard to understand about that?

Whats hard to understand is why you keep saying "we"...you're not part of any "we" in this case. You're not law enforcement, obviously.

Reactions: bigsavage
Whats hard to understand is why you keep saying "we"...you're not part of any "we" in this case. You're not law enforcement, obviously.

The good thing is the chaos last weekend exposed a lot of police officials. Numerous officers are going to be demoted or fired. I don’t think the police chief is going to survive the month. This is going to be a major problem for the mayor in the next election. I don’t think she will be re-elected.

Smalldawg is just a keyboard warrior pay him no mind. People like him are all bark and no bite. Just like the "don't tread on me" crowd. Who talked tough against gov't tyranny but when it was their time to shine and protect citizens against the Praetorian Guard they traded in all that tough talk for licking boots. You see people like him all the time who think they can win favor and save their own skin by sympathizing with those that are in power.

People like him are the epitome of cowardice. You can tell he's an adult with a child mentality who never progressed past the stage where their only coping mechanism to deal with frustration and rejection is to resort to anger and empty threats of violence. In actuality, if Smalldawg ever did run into a skinny jean metrosexual antifa member they would slap the "dawg" piss out of him and his only response would be to buy them a cup of coffee... I've seen his midget arms attempt to throw hands before and lets just say his fighting prowess is comparable to a chihuahua nipping at your heels..

Last edited:
we as in normal American's, example conservatives with a brain and not the liberal **** tards that are to dumb to realize they are about to force a Civil War in this Country and don't understand they are about to be slaughtered in the streets by their neighbors and even relatives.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Dude
Smalldawg is just a keyboard warrior pay him no mind. People like him are all bark and no bite. Just like the "don't tread on me" crowd. Who talked tough against gov't tyranny but when it was their time to shine and protect citizens against the Praetorian Guard they traded in all that tough talk for licking boots. You see people like him all the time who think they can win favor and save their own skin by sympathizing with those that are in power.

People like him are the epitome of cowardice. You can tell he's an adult with a child mentality who never progressed past the stage where their only coping mechanism to deal with frustration and rejection is to resort to anger and empty threats of violence. In actuality, if Smalldawg ever did run into a skinny jean metrosexual antifa member they would slap the "dawg" piss out of him and his only response would be to buy them a cup of coffee... I've seen his midget arms attempt to throw hands before and lets just say his fighting prowess is comparable to a chihuahua nipping at your heels..
Like i've said 20 times before anytime you want to meet let me know or just keep hiding.
Yeah I'm so afraid of Antifa, about as afraid of your dirty black ass...

This board got awful quiet after Drumple Trumpkin lost... Looks like the Trumpkin train took a one way ticket to their safe space....😂

from both links and all of the video's I didn't see one instance of a fight or anything.

I know this, if I'm on the street and get attacked it's bang bang bang and walk away like nothing happened.
Like I said I didn't see them do anything but They should be, it's time to fight back, I'm tired of seeing a bunch of thugs and a group of sissy boys wearing skinny jeans and mask running around beating on helpless people with the gang mentality.
They should send in the National Guard to Clean up the streets of this Violence, stop the looting and rioting by taking them out in bags.

I like The Fla Governor as he knows it's gone too far for way to long. someone finally understands

This will only get worse in the next few months, The Left is not gonna sit back and let these fools run around the Country continuing to cause all this destruction, they always yell stuff like where's the Police for ya now, well they are gonna find out Millions of Americans in the streets with guns won't be the ones looking for Police help.

I know which side I'm on, my only question is do we get a Uniform or should I just wear my Red Trump Shirt
So did you get a uniform, or did you just wear your Red Trump shirt when you were part of the Trump-led terrorist attacks last week? Did you use your Blue Lives Matter flag to help beat a capitol police officer to death? Are you sitting in a jail cell refusing to eat because they won't serve you an all-organic meal like your Viking boy Jake Angeli? Did you coordinate with the Republicans in congress who were directing the mob on where to find other congress members? Did you have a heart attack after tasering your balls?

Like you said, we all know what side you are on. The side of the terrorists.

Reactions: bigsavage
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT