ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone no the injury status on FH #9

wvuguy43

Junior Varsity Reader
Aug 26, 2016
Was listening to last weeks game on radio and know he went down. Did he tear something and out for season. Really haven't heard anything all week?

This is one of those cases where a player on your fantasy football team is listed as Q with a gametime decision. Leave them in, put them on the bench? What to do. You just don't know til the pads are on. ;)

I'm talking to you Jamal freakin Charles!! Dammit.

This is one of those cases where a player on your fantasy football team is listed as Q with a gametime decision. Leave them in, put them on the bench? What to do. You just don't know til the pads are on. ;)

I'm talking to you Jamal freakin Charles!! Dammit.
LOL! Love the humor, guess I will see tomorrow night

If you're game planning, Fort Hill has agreed to voluntarily play a man down. True story.

Last edited:
#52 at Johns Hopkins...Just to update everyone about Nathanael...from his dad, Kirk: He is still in ICU but he is stable. There are no immediate life-threatening dangers as far as we have been told. We had a very scary night with him and our world is upside down right now. We know that he is in the best place possible for treatment, but we have no answers right now about why his headache led to or preceded his health situation. Please continue to pray for him and our family. Thank you all for your love and care during this time. Ask God to give us some answers through the good people here at this hospital.

CONTINUE PRAYING!!!
2764.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT