ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany Williamsport score

If you are going to beat a team like that you need to get up three scores, figuring that they can break one at any time. I hope Allegany has everyone back.

Allegany 35 Williamsport 20. Halftime Allegany scored everytime they had the ball in the first half.

3rd qtr Allegany drove 99 yards for a td Alco 41 - Williamsport 20. Williamsport got called for 2 personal fouls. One helmet to helmet injured Wingate. Alco has scored on every possession

Williamsport has a big athletic qb. They are sloppy and not the best coached. They didn't stop Allegany all night and didn't make any adjustments to stop Alcos run.

3rd qtr Allegany drove 99 yards for a td Alco 41 - Williamsport 20. Williamsport got called for 2 personal fouls. One helmet to helmet injured Wingate. Alco has scored on every possession

Any followup on this. Pray for his safety. He makes the team go.

He came back and was fine. I was surprised, look like he was shooken by the blow to the head.

Very disappointed in this game. Nice win Alco, but Williamsport needs new coaching.....to many athletes to get beat like that!
Yes I was expecting more from Williamsport on defense with the athletes they have including a Clemson recruit.

Yes I was expecting more from Williamsport on defense with the athletes they have including a Clemson recruit.

Poor coaching and very undisciplined players. They have had probably 10-12 personal fouls in the first 4 games. I've never seen a game where the defense didnt even force one punt.....crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT