ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany/Mountain Ridge

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
What is everyone thinking about this game? Definitely Allegany has the strongest defense and offense that MR has faced this far in 2021. I have been impressed with Allegany’s defense so far this year.

having seen Boonsboro take on both I think it will be a closer game than what people think. MR has very tough defense. Boonsboro got no where until MR played their second team. I think Alleghany's defense keeps this close. Alleghany must control the clock on offense and execute.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
I’ve said it before, Allegany is young with Sophomores in key spots, qb, lb, etc. Allegany will be outmanned. They will try to control the clock as Jongo said. It will be a lot of fb, up the middle. Last week the fb, had issues with leg cramps. Allegany can not make mistakes or the game won’t be close. If they don’t make mistakes and can control the ball, hopefully they can keep it close. They will be ready to play and play hard,

Reactions: JONGO
I totally believe that, thing I noticed about Allegany is that they played with a chip on their shoulder if you will, and I think that is cultural from the coach and I think its a good thing. MR is good , I hope it is a great game, cant wait to hear about it

Honest question. What all of a sudden makes Ridge world beaters?
FH will control and beat them by 3 TD'S.
Everyone thinks Alco will get crushed. What's up with that

comparing them against competition Allegany would probably be about 28 point underdogs. Allegany is about close to Catoctin, Mountain Ridge destroyed catoctin. Allegany is very young. As it’s been said Allegany will play hard if they can control the ball and not make mistakes they have a shot. Hopefully it’s a good game

I would not have guessed the MR /Catoctin outcome. MR better yes, but by that I dont know. Not to downplay MR at all, wonder if Catoctin suffered injury or it was just an a** kicking

Honest question. What all of a sudden makes Ridge world beaters?
FH will control and beat them by 3 TD'S.
Everyone thinks Alco will get crushed. What's up with that
So FH beat Northern by ten points, yet you think FH beats MR by three td's...are you seeing something from FH that the rest of us haven't seen in the first two weeks? Also, MR scored 84 points against Southern, there is no way FH will do that. I think it's way too early to give this FH team too much credit, this is not the same team of the last decade, or at least the same coach.

So FH beat Northern by ten points, yet you think FH beats MR by three td's...are you seeing something from FH that the rest of us haven't seen in the first two weeks? Also, MR scored 84 points against Southern, there is no way FH will do that. I think it's way too early to give this FH team too much credit, this is not the same team of the last decade, or at least the same coach.
mountain ridge scoring 84 and because FH won’t is the argument you’re going to go with? Bold strategy

did you have something to add?
yes, did you watch the old mill game? More so the fort hill lines dominate in the lines of scrimmage. I was at the ridge and alco game tonight and allegany was able to get pressure on the QB and was able to get into the backfield pretty easily. I would say that FH -21 would be a fair statement

Reactions: Waggle Pass
yes, did you watch the old mill game? More so the fort hill lines dominate in the lines of scrimmage. I was at the ridge and alco game tonight and allegany was able to get pressure on the QB and was able to get into the backfield pretty easily. I would say that FH -21 would be a fair statement
comparing old mill to mr is a bold statement.

Mountain Ridge will handle FH this season......
Hearing you say this brings a big grin to my face. You have been pretty good at calling these type of things in the past. Mountain Ridge definetely has to improve from tonight's effort. Let's also make sure we give credit to the Allegany line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT