ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany, Fort Hill & Mountain Ridge football broadcast and streaming info

Commercial Video

Varsity Poster
Sep 26, 2008
Allegany County Public Schools has announced the resumption of the fall football season with the first games to be played in early March. Although they are not allowing livestreaming of the football games, we will delay-broadcast Allegany, Fort Hill & Mountain Ridge home games on Atlantic Broadband channel 20 and in HD on all of our online outlets as we have done for many years pre-Covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: eshore_scout
We have the schedule and I plan on covering the FH and Alco away games at Mountain Ridge. This will l be a complete 3 school home and away coverage.

Reactions: eshore_scout
Hopefully the weather cooperates. That time of the year is iffy from Frostburg and West. It would be nice to see some football this year. Who knows? We might have two seasons during 2021?

All right, while I have mixed emotions about these upcoming games, I'm glad for the Seniors who will at least get the chance to get onto the field for a couple of games anyway.

Now I've only seen the County schools for one game, but I saw Keyser and Frankfort and I'd say that all three County schools were better than any other team in the area, hands down. As a matter of fact, I also think that all three County schools are really pretty even. Each game could easily be a toss up. Anyway, I think that we're going to see some good football in the coming weeks.

Alco V Mt. Ridge
Judging from one game, I'd say that Alco has the best, and strongest line in the County. Powell is going to be a handful. I can't say that I like Cain at WR. He throws a great pass, and with him at QB, you could put Powell anywhere on the field which could give any DC heartburn when it comes to scheming. But I'm not the HC. Mt. Ridge is the most balanced team in the County. I like what they do and the QB is very good. The HC is a plus as he gets the most out of his kids. They are also blessed with an exceptional kicker. This is going to be a very good game.

OK, lets get this season started!

Allegany at Fort Hill 3/19 (Friday) at 5pm. Broadcast/stream 8pm
Allegany at Mountain Ridge 3/26 (Friday) at 5pm. Broadcast/stream 8pm
Fort Hill at Mountain Ridge 4/1 (Thursday) at 1pm Broadcast/stream 6pm
Fort Hill at Allegany 4/10 (Saturday) at 12:30pm Broadcast/stream 5pm

Last edited:
Reactions: cumbfanatic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT