ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Saayyy.... fella..... mince much.... bet ole twinkle toes there loves 'touchy' football and was a 'wide receiver'.....

Anyhow, we all can read. Only a few over 9 thousand died having the Kung flu as the sole cause of death. All others had a comorbidity. In fact, more than one. Virtually all were old.... most crammed into nursing homes to die. None of this is a surprise. The CDC started to pump up the death counts back in April with its 'presumed' death counts of the Kung flu. These final numbers are what they are. They shed light on the old and the already sick, most with only 6 months to live anyhow.

It changes nothing. Just like positive tests, including antibodies, are all listed as new cases.... even the same person who was tested multiple times. Folks are sick of it. Sick of the lies and sick of the lockdowns.

"We all can read"

Clearly you can't understand what you're reading. And therein lies the dilemma. Ffs you can't be that dense can you? Guess he wasn't speaking Neanderthal so you couldn't understand.. Its pointless to argue with someone that argues simple science and basic comprehension.

Last edited:
"We all can read"

Clearly you can't understand what you're reading. And therein lies the dilemma. Ffs you can't be that dense can you? Guess he wasn't speaking Neanderthal so you couldn't understand.. Its pointless to argue with someone that argues simple science and basic comprehension.

I understand completely. If the Kung flu is the only thing listed on the death certificate, then the person did not have a comorbidity. It's that ****ing simple.... which is why virtually no young people, being healthy, have died from it. There.... that's the King's English for you. The well-that's-just-how-they-filled-it-out works for all the 'presumed' deaths too. I don't care how much this 'swish' tries to blend 'from' Covid to 'with' Covid......

Old sick.... gets Kung flu... probably dead in days or weeks instead of months. There.... summed it up. Open the schools.

Again.... a lie. The CDC does not say that the Kung flu turned all the other illnesses into a death sentence.

With each reply, you prove more and more that part of the meme that says, "y'all are stupid. Like really really stupid." 😂

With each reply, you prove more and more that part of the meme that says, "y'all are stupid. Like really really stupid." 😂

I understand completely. If the Kung flu is the only thing listed on the death certificate, then the person did not have a comorbidity.

Black people dont kill other black people because they're black.

Now that's what I call truth to power...... David Dorn was murdered for the thrill of it because he was in the way.

Then, there is 5 yr. old Cannon Hinnat or Nickolas Wall and his stepdaughter Laura.... or even the guy bricked in Baltimore. I guess they just happened to be of the same race in the wrong place at the wrong time.

On the other hand, this guy Jacob Blake had sexually assaulted a woman while her child was in bed beside her (I guess his name is now on pro helmets because Harvey Weinstein's name is too large to fit)....

So, let's see..... Blake ignored a restraining order and his victim called the police. The police tried to arrest him.... he resisted and was hit twice with a taser.... he had a large hook knife. He was shot leaning into a vehicle..... (getting away??? about to murder the children???) Shot because he was black?
Shot because he failed to comply with the officers order

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Michigan Reverses Course; High School Football Happening in Two Weeks
In a relatively stunning reversal compared to what the world was like even just last week, the state of Michigan has reversed course and is reinstating Fall sports to begin in two weeks — September 17th. This, of course, includes football season. Padded practices return next week.

This Right Here is Why America Needs Trump More Than Ever and We Need To Vote Out The Liberal Nut Jobs...

HOW IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME?

They Don't Like it When Urlacher Speaks Truth

Reactions: Lagmeister
This Right Here is Why America Needs Trump More Than Ever and We Need To Vote Out The Liberal Nut Jobs...

HOW IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME?

They Don't Like it When Urlacher Speaks Truth

Sadly, this is why pro sports are dead to me. This ****ing mutt was being arrested as a result of the woman he assaulted having called the police on his sorry ass.

This Jag-off on the sports channel is talking about the 'worst aspects' of the guys life being highlighted by Fox?? Is he ****ing serious? Of course he is.... as though nobody saw the guy with a knife getting tased twice by the cops.... who was a threat to the cops as well as the children in the car.

And... the kid shot a guy who was about to shoot him and was being assaulted by the others because he put out a fire in a dumpster that the mob was trying to push into a gas station. The government had abandoned the city to the mob. What did they think was going to happen? Fug 'em all.

I even tried to watch a couple college games the other day and the ****ing commentators started yapping about race within 30 ****ing seconds. **** 'em all.

FREE THE BIG TEN
Hahahahahaha - LMAO 😂

Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh attends protest, says 'Free the Big Ten'

Love some of the signs -

I say when I play
Stay positive, test negative, play football
SHOW ME THE DATA

And so the brainwashed fearful and decision makers who supported no school and no activities for children are waffling to save face. While PA, WV, OH all play high school football Maryland kids are forced to lock in their house starring at computer. Locally, Pee Wee football starts next Saturday and the CAYFL has taken a second vote and have decided to play. Thanks to all those who support children and not a selfish objective.

Last edited:
Sadly, this is why pro sports are dead to me. This ****ing mutt was being arrested as a result of the woman he assaulted having called the police on his sorry ass.

This Jag-off on the sports channel is talking about the 'worst aspects' of the guys life being highlighted by Fox?? Is he ****ing serious? Of course he is.... as though nobody saw the guy with a knife getting tased twice by the cops.... who was a threat to the cops as well as the children in the car.

And... the kid shot a guy who was about to shoot him and was being assaulted by the others because he put out a fire in a dumpster that the mob was trying to push into a gas station. The government had abandoned the city to the mob. What did they think was going to happen? Fug 'em all.

I even tried to watch a couple college games the other day and the ****ing commentators started yapping about race within 30 ****ing seconds. **** 'em all.

Hahaha I love it! 😂

Today, how many.... as the NFL scoreboards condemn 'Police Brutality' while the players all unite on the field against this country....

...how many in the stands will have the courage to boo and how many will have the courage to not watch on TV knowing two officers were ambushed yesterday....

How many will boo knowing we are being scammed about 'systemic racism' that doesn't exist.... and how many will boo because they know these demonstration stunts encourage our police to be murdered.

LA County Sheriffs

@LASDHQ

To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

Last edited:
Today, how many.... as the NFL scoreboards condemn 'Police Brutality' while the players all unite on the field against this country....

...how many in the stands will have the courage to boo and how many will have the courage to not watch on TV knowing two officers were ambushed yesterday....

How many will boo knowing we are being scammed about 'systemic racism' that doesn't exist.... and how many will boo because they know these demonstration stunts encourage our police to be murdered.
LA County Sheriffs
@LASDHQ

Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

They should have just complied! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
They should have just complied! 🤷‍♀️
WOW, Talk about a real piece of work. smh

if you think this shit is gonna make it better you're in for a rude awakening in the next few months.
There's gonna come a time when The police, The National Guard and The People Start taking these scumbags off the street by the hundreds.

if you think this shit is gonna make it better you're in for a rude awakening in the next few months.
There's gonna come a time when The police, The National Guard and The People Start taking these scumbags off the street by the hundreds.

The suspect kind of looked like you with his elf stature and midget gait as he waddled away from the scene. You wouldn't have been in Cali by any chance would you? 😂

Consider Lancaster.... public reaction.... this is the ongoing result of fanning the flames of police hatred. This cop is fortunate to be a decent marksman... and lucky to be alive having been so close to a maniac with a knife.

Consider Lancaster.... public reaction.... this is the ongoing result of fanning the flames of police hatred. This cop is fortunate to be a decent marksman... and lucky to be alive having been so close to a maniac with a knife.

How can anyone reasonably protest or riot over this incident? BLM just wants to riot in Lancaster....for no good reason. Call out the Amish militia....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagmeister
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING ON

Gov. Tom Wolf’s pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to shut down are unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Monday.

The suspect kind of looked like you with his elf stature and midget gait as he waddled away from the scene. You wouldn't have been in Cali by any chance would you? 😂

wow that was a good one... You ever been knock out by a guy you say is a midget? Let me know, introduce yourself sometime, I could use the workout and I have been missing out on all the fun since this fake pandemic otherwise known as the Flu was introduced as the death virus by liberal clowns.

wow that was a good one... You ever been knock out by a guy you say is a midget? Let me know, introduce yourself sometime, I could use the workout and I have been missing out on all the fun since this fake pandemic otherwise known as the Flu was introduced as the death virus by liberal clowns.

Boy I remember you getting your ass handed to you back in 1990 down at Pogey by Troy H. Every time your Keebler elf ass had a shot at me you were quiet as a church mouse. Trust me if you couldn't handle Troy I would definitely smoke your boots. It's not tough talk. Anyone on here that knows me knows its a no contest between you and I.

Boy I remember you getting your ass handed to you back in 1990 down at Pogey by Troy H. Every time your Keebler elf ass had a shot at me you were quiet as a church mouse. Trust me if you couldn't handle Troy I would definitely smoke your boots. It's not tough talk. Anyone on here that knows me knows its a no contest between you and I.
dude are u drunk? I was friends with him, never got in a fight with him at Pogey Field but did Beat his ass in the D'atri parking lot on Columbia St.
So again not sure what in the hell you're talking about, again, walk up to me and just say i'm Bigsavage and then they can carry you off............
Dude I'm not trying to be tough, I'm telling you just the way it is, You know me, I'm not hiding behind a name on a message board. I'm also twice the size I was 25 years ago.
This is The Funniest shit I've seen in a long time.
Let me know I don't mind driving up the road, seriously

dude are u drunk? I was friends with him, never got in a fight with him at Pogey Field but did Beat his ass in the D'atri parking lot on Columbia St.
So again not sure what in the hell you're talking about, again, walk up to me and just say i'm Bigsavage and then they can carry you off............
Dude I'm not trying to be tough, I'm telling you just the way it is, You know me, I'm not hiding behind a name on a message board. I'm also twice the size I was 25 years ago.
This is The Funniest shit I've seen in a long time.
Let me know I don't mind driving up the road, seriously

You say "I'm drunk" because you're friends with him but then say you "beat his ass in the D'atri parking lot." Sounds to me that your short stature can't handle its liquor lol... So apparently Troy dusted you off at Pogey, walked a few blocks down the street to Datri's and smoked your boots a 2nd time?

Its apparent to everyone that you have a LITTLE MAN complex. A lot of mouth but no ass to back it up. Typically SMALL DAWGS like yourself bark a lot as a defensive mechanism. Believe me when I tell you this. Fredo, you're barking up the wrong tree. 😂

Last edited:
You say "I'm drunk" because you're friends with him but then say you "beat his ass in the D'atri parking lot." Sounds to me that your short stature can't handle its liquor lol... So apparently Troy dusted you off at Pogey, walked a few blocks down the street to Datri's and smoked your boots a 2nd time?

Its apparent to everyone that you have a LITTLE MAN complex. A lot of mouth but no ass to back it up. Typically SMALL DAWGS like yourself bark a lot as a defensive mechanism. Believe me when I tell you this. Fredo, you're barking up the wrong tree. 😂
Like iv'e said Keep Hiding behind that name.
I gotta Give it to Ya..... You Liberals Make Shit Up and Believe it Like No Other...

Like iv'e said Keep Hiding behind that name.
I gotta Give it to Ya..... You Liberals Make Shit Up and Believe it Like No Other...

You shouldn't have a problem then. Beings that your lord and savior Donald Chump lies with every other word out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Dawg & RedPride97,

Those who approve of ambushing police and blocking access to hospitals appear to have the same mentality as those who shoot children in their front yards, execute fathers and daughters in their driveways and burn down cities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT