ADVERTISEMENT

Alco football

From what I can see, this was not an all of the sudden decision. This has been building for over a year. If that makes sense to some of you.

It would not have surprised me if the kid didn't even suit up for Alco to start the season.

As for the disgruntled coach, Foley reaps what he sows.

He may be a great kid but he's not a leader and he is a quitter.Leaders don't quit and that's exactly what he did.Where's the parents in this situation.Good parents don't let their kids quit.
Ignore this idiot, he's just trying to stir up crap. Moderator on WV board just deleted his obnoxious rant about Cumberland. Everyone knows the kid in question is a quality kid.

Just trying to digest all this.... But it seems to me that if players were denied water and some got sick.... and the coach refused to meet with the players, then the coach would have been fired, given one of the best players quit.

This type of thing just doesn't go away. What goes away, at least temporarily, is a player gets sick of losing and sees no future in staying.

The stink over kids getting sick at practice from lack of water would be far and wide. I just don't understand this all right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT