ADVERTISEMENT

Alco 0 Ridge 31 - final

Great game plan by Allegany coaches. Mountain Ridge better come to play in the second half because the Campers definitely did tonight. The two things I was impressed with by seeing Allegany in the first two games I am impressed with again tonight. Offensive and defensive lines are playing well. Great game to celebrate Allegany County football.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Mountain Ridge is looking for it's fifth straight win over the Campers.

I listened to the audio of the game on Willie 106.7, while watching it on NFHS network, but tuned into WCBC at the end of the game because they usually give better recaps of the stats but couldn't connect. So I was wondering if it was an all night issue or not.

Thank you.

I thought it was a great game plan by Hansel and the Allegany coaching staff. The end result is not what the Allegany coaches, players and fans were looking for no doubt. If tonight is a preview of how Allegany will play under Hansel then things are looking up for the Campers. They played extremely hard tonight.

Mountain Ridge struggled at times up front tonight on both sides of the ball. That will definitely be an issue as they play better teams throughout the year. And yes, that includes the Fort Hill game.

Mountain Ridge is now 8-8 against Allegany in school history. They have won the last five matchups. The last time the Campers won was September 15, 2017. They still hold a massive 131 point overall advantage in point differential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT