ADVERTISEMENT

3 West Region (3A,2A,1A) Teams in States.

I'd say the line is even. Maybe even Douglass favored based on who they've played.

CalPreps has it correct.

They have FH favored by 25 over Douglass-PG.
They have FH favored by 44 over Douglass-Baltimore.

Keep in mind they also had Dunbar favored by 32 over Douglass-PG. While CalPreps nailed every Maryland semifinal winner they did not pick the Dunbar/Douglass-PG game correct. They missed that one by a mile.

And might I add there is no way FH will beat Douglass-PG by 25 or more points. It is a computer based statistical projection and for whatever reason their numbers under sell Douglass-PG big time.

CalPreps has it correct.

They have FH favored by 25 over Douglass-PG.
They have FH favored by 44 over Douglass-Baltimore.

Keep in mind they also had Dunbar favored by 32 over Douglass-PG. While CalPreps nailed every Maryland semifinal winner they did not pick the Dunbar/Douglass-PG game correct. They missed that one by a mile.

And might I add there is no way FH will beat Douglass-PG by 25 or more points. It is a computer based statistical projection and for whatever reason their numbers under sell Douglass-PG big time.
Yeah very surprising Todd just looking at resumes of the teams that handed them the loses. Exspecially Suitland and Flowers in the 4A category.Like another poster on here posted, I see this game even up. But still give the edge to FH on coaching, conditioning and special teams. Danny kings leg will be a big factor exspecially on kickoffs getting them in there for touchbacks to eliminate the big return. Just my perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT