ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Pickem Contest - Week One (Picks due Thursday 9/1 by 6pm)

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
Allegany at Hollidaysburg PA
Fort Hill at Northern Garrett
Southern Garrett at Mountain Ridge
Clay Battelle at East Hardy
Pocahontas County at Moorefield
North Star PA at Keyser
Frankfort at Hampshire

Buffalo at Maryland
West Virginia at Pittsburgh

I figured it would be fun to add in NCAA and NFL. Give us a little more stuff to talk about along the way. A couple rules to the game are stated below.

* All picks are due one hour prior to the first game kicking off each week. That will change each week so be sure to look at the headline. Some weeks it may be an NCAA or NFL game kicking us off depending on the schedule.

* If you fail to pick before the deadline for a specific week then none of your picks would count. For example, if the week starts on a Thursday night with one or more games and you submit your picks on Friday for the rest of the games excluding the Thursday games then you would go 0 for the week. Doesn't matter what your picks were for the other games.

* If you submit you picks before the deadline and you fail to pick a particular game it would count as an automatic loss. I will try my best to remind folks if I see it during the week.

* If you miss a particular week or come into the contest late, all weeks that were missed would count towards your overall season record. For example, we have 12 games for week #1, if someone misses this week or chooses to participate starting next week their record for this week would be 0-12 and would count towards their overall season record.

This week's picks are due on Thursday, 9/1 by 6pm due to the WV/Pitt game being on Thursday night.

Last edited:
Those NFL games aren't until the following week, (September 11th). There will be a new slate of High School and College games by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: beall02
Those NFL games aren't until the following week, (September 11th). There will be a new slate of High School and College games by then.
Good catch. I’m just so darn excited for football to be back I overlooked that piece. I removed them. Happy picking everyone. NFL joins us next week.

Reactions: CrickRat23
Allegany
Fort Hill
Mountain Ridge
East Hardy
Moorefield
Keyser
Frankfort
Maryland
Pittsburgh (least confident pick)

Hollidaysburg PA
Fort Hill
Mountain Ridge
East Hardy
Moorefield
Keyser
Frankfort

Maryland
Pittsburgh

Allegany
Fort Hill
Mountain Ridge
East Hardy
Pocahontas County
Keyser
Frankfort

Maryland
Pittsburgh

Hollidaysburg
Fort Hill
Mountain Ridge
East Hardy
Moorefield
Keyser
Frankfort
Maryland
West Virginia

well I wasn't the first to take Hollidaysburg but I am the first to take WVU.... Upset Special with JT Daniels at QB

Hollidaysburg
Fort hill
Mountain ridge
East hardy
Pocahontas County
Keyser
Hampshire
Maryland
Pitts

ADVERTISEMENT