2021 Schedules

NG Huskies Fan

Blue Chip Poster
Apr 14, 2002
Some local games for 2021 already showing up on the WV board and on the WVSSAC website, thought it'd be worthwhile to start a schedule thread. Of course, fall is a long way away, but hopefully things will be somewhat more back to normal by then and school and sports can be held.

Allegany
10/15 Keyser H

Fort Hill

Mountain Ridge
10/1 Frankfort H
10/29 Keyser H

Northern Garrett
9/24 Frankfort H
10/1 Keyser H
10/8 Moorefield A

Southern Garrett
9/10 Moorefield H

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
FH needs a 9/10/21 game for those keeping their eyes peeled. Prefer home/away deal.

Also, the St. Frances B Team is locked into the Queen City Quad for August. Thankful they are on board. More news to come.

I really like what Northern football has been progressing towards, especially at the Youth League levels. The Huskies will be a tough battle for many teams the next few years. Same with Mountain Ridge. Love it.

Since I have been helping with local football schedules (2009), I have never seen such willingness to work together between Garrett, Allegany, Washington and Frederick Counties from all sides. Maybe the playoff expansion has much to do with it, maybe it's just a realization of what is truly important - the student-athlete comes first. Really encouraging, not just from a football perspective but from a human perspective.

So looking forward to football again with hopefully some type of normalcy.

Waggle Pass

Hall of Fame Poster
Apr 5, 2002
Cumberland, Md via Pittsburgh, Pa
FH needs a 9/10/21 game for those keeping their eyes peeled. Prefer home/away deal.

Also, the St. Frances B Team is locked into the Queen City Quad for August. Thankful they are on board. More news to come.

I really like what Northern football has been progressing towards, especially at the Youth League levels. The Huskies will be a tough battle for many teams the next few years. Same with Mountain Ridge. Love it.

Since I have been helping with local football schedules (2009), I have never seen such willingness to work together between Garrett, Allegany, Washington and Frederick Counties from all sides. Maybe the playoff expansion has much to do with it, maybe it's just a realization of what is truly important - the student-athlete comes first. Really encouraging, not just from a football perspective but from a human perspective.

So looking forward to football again with hopefully some type of normalcy.
Two from the PIAA board

Bald Eagle Area High School
Wingate, PA
AA
D6
Boys Football
Game
9/10/2021 or 9/11/2021
Lansdale Catholic High School
LANSDALE, PA
AAA
D12