ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Schedule

kkram

Junior Varsity Poster
Nov 5, 2014
Don't want to stir the scheduling pot but saw Southern now plays both Alco and Fort Hill. I also believe that SHS and Mt Ridge attempted to get together but the current contracts could not be worked out for SHS to make room. Too bad, because that would have had SHS playing all 1A schools in both Allegany and Garrett counties. The remaining schedule is Smithsburg, Moorefield, Catoctin, East Hardy, Tucker county, Pendleton county, Clear Spring and Northern.

Don't want to stir the scheduling pot but saw Southern now plays both Alco and Fort Hill. I also believe that SHS and Mt Ridge attempted to get together but the current contracts could not be worked out for SHS to make room. Too bad, because that would have had SHS playing all 1A schools in both Allegany and Garrett counties. The remaining schedule is Smithsburg, Moorefield, Catoctin, East Hardy, Tucker county, Pendleton county, Clear Spring and Northern.
From what I know...Allegany's schedule is the same as last year with exception to Smithsburg taking Chestnut Ridges place in the second game of the season... :)

Anyone know Fort Hill's schedule outlook next year? I know they had a lot of out of area schools last year but not sure how long those contracts were for and I know they picked up Southern but heard that they no longer play Keyser. Hoping their schedule is a little more local or regional this year even though the MCC and Friendship games were quite entertaining. More local action allows us "experts" to compare and predict teams and generally often realize none of us are as smart as we think we are! How long till summer practice? Tired of this weather!

Reactions: ConeyIsland
On the MPSSAA and WVSSAC boards it has Fort Hill looking for games on 9/14,9/28 and 10/19. Weeks 3, 5 and 8. I thought Hollidaysburg was penciled in for week 3 or have they been moved? Week 5 would have been Westinghouse and that's no surprise. Week 8 would be Frendship. Have they been dropped or moved to week 7?

From what I know...Allegany's schedule is the same as last year with exception to Smithsburg taking Chestnut Ridges place in the second game of the season... :)

I put in a new solid state hard drive and lost your website link. Can't find it online. Please post the link again. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT