ADVERTISEMENT

VARSITY INSIDER - 9/30/2019

Maryland Varsity

Jul 18, 2013
Find out what colleges are after Victor Listorti, Diego Mendez, Kenny Houston, Josiah Jones, and AJ Awosika now!

......................................................................................................

Chesapeake linebacker Victor Listorti
What colleges have been recruiting you?
“There are currently no colleges trying to recruit.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up, my favorite college is the University of Maryland.”

......................................................................................................

Damascus quarterback Diego Mendez
“I haven’t gotten recruited by anybody.”

Do you have plans for game day trips this fall?
“Nope.”

“Maryland and WVU.”

North County running back Kenny Houston
“None actually, but I feel as though because I have higher standards for myself that I haven’t done anything yet. I mean yeah, I’ve played good, but it’s nothing I would brag about or get cocky over. I’ve still been working, perfecting my craft, making the most out of the opportunities I am given, and most importantly remaining humble.”

“My plans for game day trips is mostly to stay hydrated so I drink lots of water, staying locked in from the time I walk into school to the time the game ends, and making sure all my teammates are on the same page. We can’t lose sight of what we’re trying to do on game days by paying attention to distractions.”

“My favorite team growing up and still is my favorite team to this day is the Miami Hurricanes. Mainly because of guys like Sean Taylor, who is my favorite player. Watching him play with the passion that he did made me want to play football and be just like him. However, now I’m focused on being the next me and creating a name for myself.”

Walkersville linebacker Josiah Jones
“A couple of schools have invited me on unofficial visit, such as Pitt, Duke, and Maryland, but there are no offers yet.”

“Yes.”

“Alabama, because my grandfather does like them.”

Centennial linebacker AJ Awosika
“I’ve talked to some small programs but no offers yet.”

“I’ve been invited to some game days trips, but the schools are out of state so I’m not sure how that would conflict with my schedule.”

“My favorite college growing up was Ohio State.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News