ADVERTISEMENT

Sentinels Coming to Ashburn, VA

Argox66

All State Poster
Oct 30, 2017
I am so excited to see FH travel to my area to play Briar Woods on the 29th. This feels unprecedented to me!

Is there any way to check out ticket availability in advance? I’d love to attend this game in person. It’ll be quite the treat for me and my Mrs as we are both Sentinel alums.

Reactions: ravemwp
I am so excited to see FH travel to my area to play Briar Woods on the 29th. This feels unprecedented to me!

Is there any way to check out ticket availability in advance? I’d love to attend this game in person. It’ll be quite the treat for me and my Mrs as we are both Sentinel alums.
See you there. Wonder what the concessions are like? First time I think the Sentinels will have played in NoVa since a long ago trip to Arlington to play Washington-Lee.

Reactions: Argox66 and ravemwp
See you there. Wonder what the concessions are like? First time I think the Sentinels will have played in NoVa since a long ago trip to Arlington to play Washington-Lee.
Went to a game at Briar Woods about five years ago and I distinctly remember them selling chicken fried rice at the concessions.

Here's an interview with the Briar Woods coach, it is kind of rambling but he talks a bit about his team:

Reactions: ravemwp and Argox66
I live a mere 5 minutes from the school. This is like an early Christmas gift, win or lose. I’ve been trying to get my better half to go see a FH game with me for years (she actually was a Sentinelette back in the day), but the distance and timing was always an issue. Now we could actually walk to the stadium if the weather permitted.

Reactions: ravemwp
That's based off last year. Their current year predictions do not start until 9/15 as per their website.
Predictions have already started changing. I just ran fort hill against Mountain Ridge, and it had fort hill winning. That wasn’t the case a week ago.

Predictions have already started changing. I just ran fort hill against Mountain Ridge, and it had fort hill winning. That wasn’t the case a week ago.
Be that as it may, their website states the 15th so who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT