A new lemonade in town with great t-shirts

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
FRONT OF SHIRT
photo_example.jpg

BACK OF SHIRT
shirt_back_bias.jpg

Yea, it's kind of like operating systems on computers. When the new Windows version comes out every time, they change the simple things you become familiar with. All I want to do is create a new folder. Where is that button now? Why did you have to move it? That button has nothing to do with a better system. The simplest of tasks now requires time and effort to re-learn. A message board from 15 years ago operates no different than now. Posters register, enter text, hit post. Why programmers complicate something this simple is beyond me.

Reactions: Lagmeister
Yea, it's kind of like operating systems on computers. When the new Windows version comes out every time, they change the simple things you become familiar with. All I want to do is create a new folder. Where is that button now? Why did you have to move it? That button has nothing to do with a better system. The simplest of tasks now requires time and effort to re-learn. A message board from 15 years ago operates no different than now. Posters register, enter text, hit post. Why programmers complicate something this simple is beyond me.
Well, looks like some funky attributes :eek:, for better or worse. Folks gonna love the 'like' thingie. And what in the world are 'points' for :confused:???? Okay. Nuff of that for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT